Each student has two advisors: an Academic Advising Assistant Dean and a faculty mentor in the department or degree program of the major.

Academic Advising for general education and graduation requirements will be done by your Academic Advising Assistant Dean in the FASC Advising Office.

The faculty mentor will advise students on major courses, independent study, research and internships within the department or degree program. Each academic department has an Undergraduate Program Coordinator. Once a student declares a major, the student should contact the UPC to find out which faculty mentor has been assigned to them.

Be sure to talk with both your academic advisor AND your faculty mentor to make sure you are on the right course track to graduate.

Category: General Information

← FAQs