How are courses transferred from another college?

Please visit the Office of New Student Program’s website for information regarding the Transfer Evaluation process: If you have outstanding credits that need to be evaluated, follow the instructions and complete the form found here:

How do I declare a Major/Minor?

Visit the One Stop Student Support Center Email the Registrar’s Office at Include your first and last name, RUID (nine digit student ID number), and the area(s) you wish to major and/or minor.

How do I schedule and appointment?

Students can schedule an appointment by: Logging onto Visiting in person Over the phone (856-225-6043)

How do I get into a closed course?

If a class is closed, the Instructor is the person to determine if additional students can be added to the class by asking the professor or department for a special permission number. You must contact the professor directly by email.  Please keep in mind that asking for a special permission number is NOT a guarantee … Continue reading How do I get into a closed course?

What do I need to graduate?

see the Senior webpage General and major requirements must be completed 120 credits are required and a GPA of 2.0.

Who is my academic advisor?

the advisor with whom you worked with on your Orientation day would be your advisor until you declare a major. when you have a major go to the academic department and you will be given a faculty mentor.