Spring 2017 Writing-Intensive Courses
If your major does not offer a writing intensive course, the writing courses listed below will satisfy your writing intensive requirement (general education) in the College of Arts and Science. If you have any questions regarding the writing intensive requirement, consult with your advisor.
- 50:989:300-Writing Public Arguments
- 50:989:301-Art of Revision
- 50:989:302-Technical Communication
- 50:989:312-Writing New Media
- 50:989:316-Designing Publications for the Web