In order to be cleared for graduation and participate in the Commencement Ceremony, students must satisfy all requirements listed below.
The graduation application deadline is April 1, 2017 with no exceptions. If a student does not apply on or before April 1, 2017, the student must apply for graduation over the summer (June 9 – August 15) for a diploma dated, October 2017.
Application for Graduation – May 2017
Final Graduation Certification
The Board of Governors of the university confers degrees in May, upon the recommendation of the Camden faculty. To graduate, you must meet the following degree conditions:
- Earn a minimum of 30 of the final 42 credits as a regularly enrolled undergraduate at Rutgers Camden including 12 credits in the major.
- Complete at least 120 credits with a cumulative average of 2.0 or better.
- Fulfill all general requirements of the college.
- Fulfill the specific requirements of a major program.
- Discharge all academic, disciplinary, and financial obligations to the university